Is your greyhound slipping out of its collar when you go for walks? Try a no-slip, adjustable Martingale collar from Greyhound Outfitters! These collars are made to prevent your dog from slipping out of its collar while being walked on a leash and can also be used as a training collar.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Designed for greyhounds. Wider 1.5 inch style is more comfortable for your hound, while providing 1500 lbs tensile strength.
- One size fits all (collar fits 15 - 21 inch neck, which is standard for most greyhounds 60-85 pounds).
- Durable 100% polyester webbing is UV, Rot, mildew and Moisture Resistant
- Made with top quality hardware
- Traditional martingale collar has no buckle for superior strength.
Notes on Use
The Martingale collar is often referred to as a humane choke collar. They feature a twin loop design that works by tightening around your dog's neck whenever it tries to remove its head from the collar. Then, the Martingale will loosen again when your dog stops struggling against it. The limited closure of the Martingale collar prevents it from becoming too tight. A no-slip, adjustable-choke collar is an excellent solution for sighthounds who slip out of their collars
By adjusting the metal slide, open the collar loop wide. Slip it over your dog's neck and decrease size until you can comfortably slip only a couple of fingers under the collar. The unique limited closure prevents the choke from becoming too tight.
Greyhound Outfitters cannot be held responsible for misuse of this product. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to determine the suitability of the product for their use.
Excellent, just what we wanted !
I am very happy with the quality and I received them sooner than I expected. I would highly recommend Georgia Outfitters.
The color is beautiful,quick delivery.
Haven't had a chance to use it yet.